MRC is pleased to offer our Data Partner Service, entitling Data Partners to full access to all forthcoming analytical reports on targeted biotechnology/pharmaceutical companies, as well as updates on developments of all companies covered.
Prior examples of publicly divulged summaries of MRC's comprehensive analyses can be found in our executive summary on Amarin Corp (NASDAQ: AMRN): here, and summaries of analyses on Athenex (NASDAQ: ATNX), Acasti Pharma (NASDAQ: ACST), and TG Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TGTX): here, here, and here, respectively. Full analyses are reserved for Data Partners, but an example may be found in our comprehensive AMRN report, available for free download, here.
Firms or individuals that select our Consultation Package bolt-on ("Data Partner Consultees") shall receive all the benefits of our Data Partner Service, and in addition are entitled to up to 3,000 words (~6 to 8 pages) of email correspondence per month, which can alternatively be used towards concentrated bespoke analyses on any companies/drugs in development of their choosing. Data Partner Consultees are also given priority in response-time from MRC, and receive analyses 48 hrs in advance.
Also exclusive to Data Partner Consultees is full access to our proprietary investment portfolio, the "MRC Fund," including all positions, breakdown on position sizing, cost basis for each position, P/L, and ongoing updates on any changes made therein. A running tally of year-to-date P/L for the MRC Fund (+83.80% YTD as of 05/05/20) may be found here.
- All correspondence from MRC will be sent to the email address used to sign up
- Frequency of analytical reports varies based on the complexity of the company/pipeline covered, but typically one report every 1-2 months has been the norm, in additional to ongoing updates of prior companies covered (e.g., PDUFA dates, topline data, future catalysts, view on odds of trial success or failure, etc.); quantity never at the sacrifice of quality, is our motto
- Newly enrolled Data Partners/Consultees are not granted access to previously issued reports (although Consultees may of course request bespoke analyses on these names) out of fairness to those that have enrolled before them
- Requests for bespoke analyses from Consultees are immediately placed in queue with acknowledgment of receipt, and analysis shall be remitted w/in 30 days
- Data sent to Consultees may be used by MRC in future analyses disseminated to other Data Partners
- MRC may close the availability of our Consultee bolt-on package once a certain number of firms/individuals have signed-up so that we may maintain the high-quality of out reports; however, those that have signed-up previously will remain enrolled in perpetuity or until self-canceled
- Either service may be canceled at any time, and will automatically renew unless canceled; cancelations can be made upon request.
- Client confidentiality is imperative to us; your identity and/or the identity of the firm you represent is kept strictly confidential. Please see our Privacy Notice for more information.
- As the content of our research contained within each report is considered proprietary information, and the viewing of a report containing our research equivalent to using that report, we do not issue refunds; therefore, all sales are final.
If you have any questions, please use our Contact Form to submit them.
Data Partner Service
- Product Code: Subscribe
- Availability: In Stock